Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 2 NEW Albums! Check them out!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First album is the two doll outfits I bought at Disney World last week. You guys have probably seen them before, I think they are pretty cute. They were $25 each, I bought Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell but they also have Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella and Belle. I have Disney World's merchandise email address, they will mail them to you if you want to order one. I might get another. Anyways, here's the album:

    Disney World Outfits

    And this album is just my historical dolls in Just Like You outfits. Its the first time I put them in modern clothes and I think they look cute!

    Historicals in Today outfits

    -Stephanie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to thank you for posting photos of your girls in the Disney outfits. We are going in July and I can't wait to see DD's choice of dolly traveling companion in the Minnie outfit!

    Do you by chance recall if they had a cowgirl Jessie outfit for 18 inch dolls? I know they once did, but it may no longer be available.

    Looks like a fun time was had by all!

  3. #3
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Cute albums Stephanie! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute albums!

    I love Marisol as Minnie Mouse!

    Your Molly's hair is so silky. It doesn't look like most of the dolls' hair that have braids. How have you managed to make it so straight and silky?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great albums. All your dolls are gorgeous.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dolls have such pretty hair -- so shiny!

    Your Molly looks really cute in the Sightseeing outfit! But nobody looks cuter in that outfit than Kit -- her hair and that beret are a match made in Heaven!

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    TWO SUPERB ALBUMS! Those Disney outfits are "to die for"!! I have a Mickey Mouse one, but I think I want another kind. Would you please PM me the link to order one?

    Also, your Elizabeth was ....GASP!!!!!...GULP!!!!...GORGEOUS!!!! I do not think I have ever seen her dressed as a modern girl. She was really calling me [img]eek.gif[/img] uhhh-ohhh....NO AG FORCE, I AM NOT GETTING HER OR ANYMORE DOLLIES!!! ONLY LE's....

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice albums! I love the Disney World costumes; the Minnie shoes are adorable!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the info. for WDW mail order:

    email: [email protected]

    phone: 1 407 363 6200

    Just describe the item(s) you want and they will tell you the price w/shipping.

    -Stephanie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Molly-Felicity:


    Your Molly's hair is so silky. It doesn't look like most of the dolls' hair that have braids. How have you managed to make it so straight and silky?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I spray it with a little Suave for kids detangler spary. Its mostly water with a little conditioner. It helps flatten down any fly aways, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •